Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Occam's Razor System
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
The logo is for a dating/lifestyle/seduction brand, and it should communicate power, intrigue, mystery and simplicity. There are a variety of directions for exploration:
- Occam's Razor meaning: "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one"
- classic/wisdom/teacher (old man, download our Resources Zip and google image search Occams Razor)
- mystery (not sure how to capture this)
- sexy (maybe female sign or silhouette)
- razor (to communicate the sharpness/effectiveness)
- club/disco feeling, glamour, high class, and all the elements normally associated with night life and clubbing. Think Las Vegas.
- we can also have a "playboy" lifestyle feel to it, because the goal of the product is to teach men how to get better with women in general. Think Dan Bilzerian for inspiration
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
First of all, I do not want to restrict your creative freedom, so if you feel strongly about a design which you think would be really good, just pitch it, but we are definitely looking for image + text.
As for ideas for logo and branding...I would start by looking at Competitors logos in Resources Zip file, then search Google images as I did related to Occam's Razor as well as other philosophers and esoteric stuff. Leonardo da vinci's circle of man and other works by Leonardo.
in terms of what we like, could be something like what is on this page:
but you guys should put some you like in there too, what I like about these is they have a visual/image portion and the full nameI think we need the full name, Occams Razor System - in the logo someplace.
it can be literal or abstractand the name of the brand.
In regards to general ideas we haveold man, woman, female sign, razor, maybe even DNA helix or brain/mind symbol. Open to colors, though red, black and blue (not all together, but individually) are pretty safe for dating products.
One thing though: It should be EXTREMELY EASY TO READ.
No Files Added