Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
BootieCuties are cute boot jewelry for Uggs and other sheepskin boots. It's a crocheted anklet that fits around a child's Ugg boot and adds an adorable decorative element to an otherwise plain boot.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a cute, fun logo that we can use on the product as well as on packaging. I've uploaded some examples of BootieCuties so you can see the product. I've also uploaded an example of where on the product we would put a logo (on the closure in the back) to give you an idea of where the logo would be used on the product. It's not a large area (1"x1"), so the logo needs to be clear on a small scale. We will also use the logo on the website and eventually on corporate stationery, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We will originally target moms of small kids, then move into the tween market and eventually also offer more "bling-y" versions for adults.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
I like colorful, clean designs. I've uploaded some examples of design that makes me happy:
1) cover art from MIKA album
2) a photo album I saw in Borders. I like the white space, the bright colors and the inked design
3) the Jibbitz logo: colorful and simple, plus easily used without the "charms for your crocs" tagline
I tend to be drawn toward sans-serif fonts and lower-case letters.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I'd like to include the name "Bootie Cuties" in our logo. It could also be include "BC" as the main element with "Boot Cuties" in a tagline. It also needs to look good in black and white. It would be great to have a simple, Ugg boot shape or something that implies what the product is.
Cannot have the "Ugg"" name in it.
No Files Added