Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
assists with obtaining wetlands & rare species habitat permits (typcailly for "good" causes - like removing a dam, or supporting small agriculture) but I am not a wetland scientist; I just have a lot of experience navigating environmental regulations. Target audiences are landowners, attorneys (specializing in enviornmental laws), engineering firms, land trusts and regulators
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Ariadne Environmental Consulting LLC (caps or lower case; no preference).
Top 3 Things
problem solving (ariadne is the greek goddess of laybrinths), intelligent, results-driven
As noted, I chose the name because figuring out what permits are needed for alteration of land or management of vegatation - even invasive vegetation associated with responsible/ thoughtful land development is often compared to going through a maze. . .
No Files Added