Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Koonut.com is the easiest to use and largest coupon database and search engine on the web. We scour the web to find all sorts of promotions, including coupon codes, store sales, deals and freebies. We provide all of our information in an easy-to-use display so you can refine and choose the exact discount youre looking for quickly and effortlessly. To make your experience even better, we manually verify each and every coupon we find to make sure that the coupons we present to you work as advertised!
In short, we are the Kayak.com of coupons. Our site is simple and easy to use. Unlike the thousands of other coupon sites out there, we are not a cheesy site - we do not have any advertising on our site.
Origins of the website name:
The koo part comes from the phonetic spelling of cou in coupon
The nut is meant to represent people who are crazy about coupons, finding great deals, and
shopping online in general
- The easiest to use interface, period.
- Largest collection of coupons (if you dont find it here, you wont find it anywhere else)
- Absolute highest quality of coupons (yes, they will definitely work because we verify everything)
- This is the site you should always remember to visit and check every time right before
you click the confirm purchase button when shopping online
- Community for people who obsess about shopping and finding great deals
- Community for people who are really frugal and who love to help others save money as well
- No bullshit site: no advertisements, no clutter, clean interface, very professional
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that is simple, yet iconic and memorable. The logo must capture all of the elements that describe who we are (above). It needs to represent something new, fresh, a site that is unlike any other coupon site. Our site is super easy-to-use, ad-free, very clean, and simple. It should be so easy-to-use and our coupons should always work that you should never have an excuse not to use a coupon before you buy something. At the same time, the logo needs to fun and unique as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
- People who are sick of crappy coupon sites on the Internet and want something that is ad-free, super reliable, and super easy-to-use
- People who love being frugal and saving money
- People who love to help others save money
- People who love to shop and find bargains
- People who love budget fashion
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Please see threadless.com
Please use some combination of the blues (any of the shades), green and pink (exact hex codes) that you see on threadless.com. We would love for the pink (see the Join Now button on the top right of the threadless.com site) to be one of the colors.
What we don't want to see:
This site will eventually evolve into a shopping community, so we don't want to see logos that are too narrow in scope, for examples, ones that play on the concept of just the "coupon." We help users find not just coupon codes, but ANY promotions, whether it be store sale, free things, shopping tips, deals, etc. The vision should be beyond just coupons, but eventually a community for frugal shopping.
No Files Added