Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
A basic sketch is provided with the attached jpeg.
Essentially this project is seeking a logo/imagery that can be used within the setting of a blog. Most likely the image will reside on the top of the blog, but if there are creative ideas for incorporating the sides I would be very welcome to them.
The theme of constructive grumpiness is around disappointment, but at the same time opportunity. One of the stick figures in the attached document incorporates a light bulb so perhaps a potential logo could have both the themes of problem/solution tied together.
The logo will either be one really great depiction, or a collection of many basic ones (similar to what I provided).
The logo doesn't have to be black and white but from the attached image you will see the contrasting effect is quite pleasing (in my opinion)
No Files Added