Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The client is for a company Nellie's Scottish Shortbread. They sell high-end, gourmet Shortbread. The shortbread will be sold in glossy black boxes (picture attached). They will wrap it in a Scottish style plaid. They want a logo that they can use on their packaging and on their website, marketing material etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
They are looking for logo in eps format preferably in high quality so it can be used for printing. The logo will be used for their packaging, one their website, marketing material, etc.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Their audience is higher end consumer. This is a gourmet product. They want the logo to look very luxurious. They also want the logo to incorporate imagery of Scotland.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
http://www.heritageshortbread.com (also a high-end brand). We think the logo looks nice. However, it doesn't really use Scottish imagery.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
We must have imagery that is both high-end, but also seems more Scottish. We must have colors that go well with the boxes and ribbons.
No Files Added