Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a new company. Our product will be easy to use, intuitive and help visually impaired people navigate our cities by using an innovative GPS system on their mobile phones. We want to empower visually impaired people and provide them with the freedom to get out in our cities and explore. Design seems to be forgotten about when it comes to products for the visually impaired - we don't believe that should be the case - our product needs to be designed well in order to be functional and intuitive and therefore we want our logo to represent that also.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a company logo. The logo must contain the words "Point the Way". The logo can include an image/icon or it may be simply text. We would welcome designs showing both text-only and text+image/icon. The logo will initially be used on a website and Powerpoint presentations however it would be desirable if it was scalable (vector based) as well as a fully layered PSD.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Blind and visually impaired people using the product on their mobile phones to help them navigate our cities. We would like the design to convey that this is something new and innovative that will greatly improve their navigation experience while also being solid and safe.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1. The words "Point the Way"
2. Although initially the logo is for a website and Powerpoint presentations it has been recommended we get a Vector file as well as a fully layered PSD in case we need to use the logo in other larger formats
No Files Added