Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ParkTwo is a community web site designed for motorcyclists to share information about parking spots, and motorcycle-related points-of-interest.
Users of ParkTwo can use its mapping interface to search for places to park their motorcycles or scooters, as well as to search for motorcycle related points-of-interest. In the US and many European cities, parking spots for motorcycles are free, but motorcycles must park in those spaces. Theres no map that shows where all the spaces are. There are also cafs, restaurants, bars, etc. that are popular with motorcyclists. ParkTwo allows users to add spots and share information about them.
So users will be doing one of the following on the site:
1. Searching for a place to park their bike, or a caf/restaurant/bar/motorcycle store.
2. Adding a new parking space/caf/restaurant/bar/store to the map.
3. Reviewing a caf/bar/restaurant etc.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo design, either ParkTwo or parktwo. Im not sure which we will use.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Motorcyclists and scooter riders of all types.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Not sure of this; Motorcycle-related logos tend to be strong colors. I dont mind seeing a range of options that include strong and less-saturated colors.
See here for examples of all the well-known brands of bikes:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
I dont mind be creative. It doesnt have to be motorcycle-themed, but here are some ideas:
2. Motorcycle tire treads (http://z.about.com/d/motorcycles/1/5/8/5...)
3. Parking meter (http://www.northerntool.com/images/produ...)
4. Road markings.
The logo conveying:
1. Motorcycle parking spots.
2. Community sharing of information.
3. Find new places to visit.
Probably not pink. I would prefer to avoid shading in the logo. I dont mind seeing an example with shading.
No preference. Probably something strong though.
No Files Added