Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We're auctery, an auction site for the collectibles market. We're initially dealing in coins, but will later deal in stamps, baseball cards, and comic books at a yet undetermined date. For this reason, it's probably not appropriate to use these specific object types in the logo itself.
Our site encourages people to share their knowledge about various collectible items while buying and selling at the same time.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that we can easily use in various forms of print and online media. It will be used on our website, business cards, and other print media like postcards and stationary.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We're targeting middle-aged, educated males. We want them to think think "facebook for collectibles auctions."
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We prefer all lowercase type and a font that resembles facebook (cliche, I know, but I like it). We like blues and whites (again, with the cheesy facebook thing but it works for our market).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Pink and baby blue are no-no's. Curly wurly fonts will be eliminated on sight.
No Files Added