Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
text + image
colored (blue, yellow, red and green)
some stylized images of books, mug, coffe or tea cups, hummingbird (italian translation of hummingbird is "colibr", the name of this literary caf)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
we have chosen this name "colibr" because "co" stands for cooperation, and "libr" in italian means books.
this place will be a literary caf where people will drink, eat something and rent or buy books and meet each others.
it's near the art university in our city, so most of the costumers will be students and young people.
it will be also a common place for exhibition or conferences and live jazz concerts
No Files Added