Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I love simple (but creative) logos.
I love when a designer plays with typography to create the logo
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- Yo! is the name of a chat app for mobile phones.
- The logo will be used as the app icon as well.
- Since the brand is very simple, it could be an image that combines the 3 characters Y O !
- Make sure it is still easily readable though so when people see it they can easily recognize and remember the name.
- Please propose colors, but logo still needs to look good in simple black and white
- Needs to look great when viewed in small size (it will be part of mobile app interfaces, which are small)
- See the attached logo examples of what I like.
No Files Added