Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Community & Non-Profit
About Your Company
Harrity 4 Charity is a giving back initiative created by patent law firm Harrity & Harrity. Our firm's partners have chosen four deserving organizations to donate a portion of our firm's profits to. Our audience is other law firms and our clients (large tech companies.)
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Harrity 4 Charity
Top 3 Things
Giving, charity, modern
No Files Added