Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
buzz MIG/TIG FURNITURE
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
(see below about what we are trying to do with this company and why we named it "buzz")
1) We are funding anti-mosquito/anti-malaria bednets in Africa with the proceeds
2) We make welded furniture
3) Our vibe is "eco-punk" (see below)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
My day job is in manufacturing, and I like the three art deco logos we have - http://www.graymills.com/index.html
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
What is buzz? We're building "eco-punk" (basically, the love child of steampunk or dieselpunk with bamboo) furniture for charity. For instance, this is a desk I made (forgive the mess...it's moving day) - https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...
This is my way to raise money to put anti-malaria bednets into Africa, in partnership with Riders for Health and the health ministry of The Gambia, both of whom will handle distribution of the nets on the ground. "Buzz" comes from the play on both the sound of mosquitoes (which are the carriers of malaria that we are protecting from with the nets) and the sound of MIG welding.
Some images of MIG welding:
The charity that will be handling the bednet transfer: https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...
No Files Added