Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Future Hope Foundation
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. All disabled and children with illnesses have the right to fulfill their potential, 2. We strive to transform the lives of these children, and 3. Disabled children teach us that life is about who you can be and not just what you can do
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Can be all types. Preferably text and image, but not that stringent. Like the image to be able to stand by itself for marketing purposes.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The Future Hope Foundation was created to improve the quality of life for children with disabilities and sickness by providing funding, adaptive equipment and select services to individuals and institutions that require a supplement to alternative means of funding.
We strive to transform the lives of these children by providing the equipment, support and life skills they need, when they need them giving them the chance to develop their full potential.
The Future Hope Foundation believes that:
Disabled children teach us that life is about who you can be and not just what you can do
Being disabled in our society is one of the most demanding experiences anyone can face
Parents of disabled children are experts on their own children
Supporting the whole family is integral to supporting the disabled children
All disabled and children with illnesses have the right to fulfill their potential
All disabled children, children with illnesses and their families have the right to be included
No Files Added