Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Fun/entertaining - the site will be for creating and holding fun online competitions for things like sport picks, award shows, baby prediction pools, etc.
2) Clean/simple - the site will have a very clean look/feel, so the logo should be somewhat understated and not distract from the overall clean look/feel
3) Customization/Flexibility - users will have flexibility to manage many customizations, so if this can somehow come across in the logo, it would be a plus
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I am envisioning either text-only or text with a simple image. I don't have any specific vision or colors already in mind, but will provide feedback.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The logo will be featured prominently on our website. It may also show up on a smaller scale on partner sites (i.e. "powered by Challenge Builder"), so it should be legible for smaller sizes as well.
No Files Added