Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
This logo is for the CPA firm of Stephen R. Hartfield, CPA. The firm specializes in business accounting and business finance consulting.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
I need a logo to be used on stationary, website and all other brandable materials. The person who wins this design will be eligible to design the website as well.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Corporate managers, business owners, small and large businesses.
We want these people to think of quality, trust, professionalism and cutting edge (web 2.0 maybe?).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
You may use the name of the CPA firm (Stephen R. Hartfield, CPA) in the logo, but you don't have to. Please be creative!
No Files Added