Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our name is Cabinet Parts Connection. We are a new business in a medium sized coastal city offering wholesale and retail services to our clientele. We expect to be the go-to place for anyone who builds or installs cabinetry (such as kitchens, home offices, built-ins, commercial casework, etc)
Our customers will experience a friendly atmosphere emphasizing self-discovery at their own pace. To achieve this goal, we will provide an open warehouse format augmented with samples, working models, and on the spot documentation. In addition we will provide the level of customer service that is appropriate for each of our three target audience groups.
We intend to provide a one stop shopping experience for our customers. We carry quality cabinet hardware, kitchen organizing hardware, cabinet lighting, fasteners, finishing products, doors, drawers, ready to assemble cabinet parts, etc in custom sizes and configurations to meet our customers needs.
Think of us as a cabinet builders dream, the place people in our target audience naturally think of when they are designing or building a cabinet project.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo. It can be dramatic or whimsical.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
1) Cabinetmakers seeking a convenient, timely, and reliable source of the hardware and materials they need to complete their client projects.
2) Contractors who often need design help, samples, and specialized knowledge to efficiently meet their customers cabinetry needs.
3) DIYers who need confidence, expertise, as well as materials to complete their own cabinet projects
No Files Added