Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Drakon Public Relations
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Aggressive, ground-breaking, unapologetic public relations and branding for clients
2. Minimalist, urbane, and sophisticated
3. We want to work and collaborate with start-ups, entrepreneurs, creatives, and people, whether artists, architects, activists, athletes (snow, skate, surf), and designers--visionary malcontents who create, produce, work and play off-the-grid.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Need both image and text. Image should be a minimalist, contemporary interpretation of the circular Oroborus symbol of the self-eating dragon or snake. Would like something abstract, circular, masculine, contemporary, hip, no fairy-tale dragons, please. Thinking just black and white is good, but some color can work.
Text can be just "Drakon" -- type and font must be strong, sexy, and masculine.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
According to Greek lexicon and Jungian symbolism, the dragon is a beneficial demon that is creative and fierce w/ contradictory elements: self-reflective, aliveness, keen insight, self-devouring and self-regenerative. See Wikepdia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oroborus.
Love the branding of clothing line, COMUNE and how they use their simple logo: http://thecomune.com/
The attached logo of Parts Dragon is a good example of circular dragon image incorporating text and using two colors.
No Files Added