Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Publishing and Media
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. Partnership - We're two creative people who merge our talents to create something bigger.
2. Whimsy - We are filmmakers not accountants or lawyers, so our logo should say fun and creative, not sterile or corporate. Theres something magical about storytelling that we want to make sure we capture.
3. Optimism - Were profound believers in the power of the human spirit and we want a logo that says that. We are glass half full, theres always a silver lining, make lemonade out of lemons people. We always find a way to make things work.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
- Were open to options as far as image & text or text only. We imagine a logo with image only would be difficult, since itll look like a food company. However it would be preferable if the logo in some way could potentially incorporate motion, since eventually we would like to animate it.
- As far as style, we really like the vintage letterpress trend in design right now because its timeless and authentic.
- Our slogan is Crafting great stories since 2005
- One idea we came up with was a circular seal, something like the below examples that could incorporate the name and a slogan so as to dispel any misconceptions were a food company.
5. The seal on this is cool (the cartoon characters are a bit much) http://squishyfox.com/projects/week-for-...
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
We are very open to ideas and look forward to seeing what you whip up! Heres a few other things that inspire us:
- We gravitate towards minimalist and clever designs such as these posters - http://www.imagekind.com/GalleryProfile....
- These were logos we thought were clever http://siahdesign.com/archives/380
- Fonts/Typography we like:
No Files Added