Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
I want the logo to communicate, quality, reliance and technology
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like all kinds of logos, Nike because they manage to make a sign the symbol of their brand, apple as well, this are all logos where we know about the brand without any mention to it.
but i like brands more average as well like, IBM, Coca-cola and in my sector, the one of Blu-castle should be like Netgear, 2Wire, Pace. a technology company dealing with operators companies
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'm not using any logo yet, but wonder if blu-castle should be a logo with some blue color and some kind of digital castle, somewhat a simple castle.
important to avoid putting the disney castle!!!
blue color is not a must either.
No Files Added