Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
About Your Company
dataHogs is a biostatistical consulting company. We focus on many different biological areas, designing and running clinical trials, predicting US influenza percentages, and publishing statistical papers. Even more specifically, our main research focuses in prediction, and how to translate crowdsourced data into useful predictions of biological events.
Screen / Digital
Preferred Logo Style
Image + Text
Colors to Explore
Top 3 Things
biostatistics, mathematics, crunching data
We're a rag-tag team of biostatisticians; collecting, analyzing, and understanding data.
For the logo, we're quite keen on classic WW2-type logos, like the one you would see painted on an old airplane, but open to many creative ideas. We love crunching data and translating difficult statistical algorithms for clinical crowds.
No Files Added