Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are Vogazu.com, a soon to be launched visionary and avant-garde website for the modeling industry. We're offering a very sleek design and introducing new concepts to the online modeling industry to make networking, finding talents and managing modeling opportunities a simple and enjoyable experience. We're focused on simplicity and bringing the most intuitive user interface to the masses.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo which conveys some of our core values: simplicity, style and modernism. We're looking for something which hints at high fashion. Important note: vogazu is a twisted contraction of the two words voga (the prevailing fashion or style) + gaze (to look steadily and intently, as with great curiosity, interest, pleasure, or wonder). The logo intends to bring class and elegance but with a playful touch. The website goal is to be very professional and sleek while offering an enjoyable, dynamic and fun experience.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The modeling industry, from models to photographers, fashion designers, makeup artists, hair stylists and all involved in the fashion/modeling photography business (including model agencies). We expect our registered user base to be 70% models and 30% all others involved in the industry. Our non registered user base will be anyone interested in browsing high quality pictures of the modeling industry but we expect the core to be young adults across a fairly wide demographics.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- We really like the fashion oriented style (very creative and modern font) of this logo: http://www.vogaitalia.com/. Something which catches our attention there too is the fact that the OG part of vOGa reminds of glasses, a well recognized fashion symbol accross the globe. We'd like to explore this idea in our logo design even though it is not a requirement. Logo visible in details here: http://vogaitalia.com/downloads/vogaMerl...
- http://creattica.com/logos/ecoexpo-logo/... / We like the spotlight effect and how this might bring a natural connection with our industry / the side logo is also simple and adds a nice color touch to an overall very clean design (we're not talking about having a leaf or the color green, just a side logo to spice things up).
- http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles/792... / We like the abstraction of the left side graphical element (and shadow/volume)
- http://creattica.com/logos/h3o-creative-... / We like the dynamism that the exploding 'O' brings but are not sure if that would really work out for us, but maybe something worth exploring.
- http://creattica.com/logos/dsi/5895 / We like the modernism and industrial oriented design even though we think this might not necessary connect well with our more fashion oriented audience.
- http://creattica.com/uploaded-images/000... / We like the drop shadow under the graphical element on the left and how this brings a floating dimension to the logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The word 'vogazu', either all lower case or all upper case
- The TM for trademark, in a discreet manner
- Color scheme: we'd like the logo to work on both white background and black background because we think we'll need both. We are thinking the vogazu font would probably be black/grey and white/grey respectively but are open to consider alternative colors. FYI: our current website theme is mostly white/grey, think www.apple.com type of color scheme, but we would consider changing it to match our logo color scheme if we run into something compelling.
- We'd like to consider having some sort of a symbol/avatar next to the logo (on the left?). We'd like something which relates to fashion, and are thinking what might work is a female model silhouette or portrait (this would be a cartoonish type of character). Something which means 'cool', sexy, classy. Think James Bond girl. Attitude and class. But it could also be something much more abstract, we're very open to suggestions.
- You can also ignore all the above and come up with something which you think would be stronger and make more sense! We're curious and eager to see your creativity explode and reveal our new logo!
No Files Added