Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Arc DBA Consulting
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1. That we are senior Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) experts, each with over 20 years of experience, and have in-depth, architect-level knowledge of the entire Oracle technology stack.
2. That we are Oracle DBA specialists who can handle the most difficult Oracle Database-related engagements by providing cutting edge solutions to large and small corporations alike.
3. Want the logo to give the impression of seniority, expertise, and depth of knowledge, but with a creative flair (see photos I used on my other website, www.newdbasolutions.com).
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I like image + text. I like the logo that ORACLE has (www.oracle.com), and in particular their font (Good Times Regular - goodtimesrg) and their shade of red (ff0000). See my site, www.newdbasolutions.com for the use of this font and red color in the headings throughout the site for my other company, New DBA Solutions. For use of the logo on my company's website, www.arcdba.com, I'd love if it were animated and came to life like the logo for yondrstudio.com. I like the integration of the image (wheel) with the text (the letter "O") in Motion Animation Studio (see http://www.awwwards.com/gallery/4384/99-... I also like black backgrounds (not a requirement, but an indication of my tastes, especially in combo with the red Oracle uses in their logo and white lettering (see www.newdbasolutions.com/services). I like the playfulness and hand-made quality of logos like Barknews Media and Premium Design (see http://www.awwwards.com/99-creative-logo... indicate the imagination and creativeness of our technical solutions.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I'd like to do something with an "arc" since this is the first word in the company name. Perhaps a 3D arc in a bender shape like Bapco has (see https://www.logolounge.com/articles/2016... convey flexibility and an agile approach to Oracle database administration, stressing an arc going upward (the 270-360 degree portion of a circle) to indicate progress, combined with thickish block letters for the "DBA" like the font in Oracle's logo to indicate stability and seniority. The word "Consulting" does not need to be stressed, particularly because my reserved domain, arcdba.com, does not have "Consulting" in it.
No Files Added