Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I'm making a new website for iPhone game reviews (the iPhone equivalent of iTunes is going to be called the App Store), and I need a great logo that will draw people's attention and really stick in their memories. I'm going to use it for both the site and business cards, so please keep that in mind.
I have a few requirements for the logo. First of all, I'd like it to prominently feature the iPhone's iconic feature--the "slide to unlock" bar. That's not to say that it needs to exactly copy Apple's design (in fact, it probably shouldn't, because Apple is notoriously touchy about these things), but I would like it to be built around a similar motif.
Secondly, this is a games review website, so I'm looking for "professional," but definitely not "corporate."
Thanks a ton, everybody! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
No Files Added