Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
My logo is for my company but it gets a little tricky as my company is just *me* and I do a lot of different things.
1. I am a professional speaker
2. I am a consultant
3. I am an educator
I am also the BRAND as I am the only one in the company and in the multifamily industry where I get all of my work, my name is very well known. Therefore, my name (Lisa Trosien) must also be a part of the logo.
I would like the logo to communicate all that I do. I do not want an apartment building in the logo. I prefer fonts that are not boring, such as Times or Arial.
I prefer the colors that already exist on my website, www.apartmentexpert.com
If I love the logo, I may also request a Power Point template later on.
No Files Added