Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This is a family-owned small business that rents apartments and houses.
1. PERSONAL ATTENTION -- the owner is proactive, hands-on, and cares for her tenants
2. PROFESSIONALISM -- the owner is quick to fix problems and provide solutions
3. COMFORT AND SECURITY -- the owner wants her tenants to be comfortable and at ease
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
The logo can be TEXT ONLY or IMAGE + TEXT.
One possible but NOT REQUIRED style is a '50s or '60s retro look that's retouched with a modern feel. Again, this is NOT a requirement--just a style that we've liked elsewhere.
Colors we like (NOTE: the logo is NOT required to be these colors.. this is just a guide): navy blue, lavender, light green
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
The website of the business is http://cmtapartments.com/
THE LOGO SHOULD NOT RESEMBLE OR MATCH THAT WEBSITE IN ANY WAY. We provide the link so you can have an idea of the business. That website will be totally redesigned and based on the new logo. Also, the logo should include the text "CMT" and NOT "CMT Apartments". Omit the word "apartments."
No Files Added