Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Pepe Longfellow Fine Pet Haberdashery
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
I would like a logo with a French Poodle, preferably black. I like a vintage rubber stamp/high end wine bottle label look. The Eiffel Tower in the logo is desirable.
I will use the logo with a pink ticked background so please keep that in mind.
Some examples of styles I like are here http://www.123stitch.com/pictures/4X5042... and http://static9.depositphotos.com/1605004...
No Files Added