Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
I am looking for a logo for an online shop selling yoga products. The shop name is YogiMaster.
The logo must not be cartoonish, or overly web 2.0. I need something that projects a modern (& dynamic or fluid) yet established image for the shop.
Warm, or earth colors work well, as long as they are not dull. Happy colors should work well as long as they are not too flashy.
Here is one concept that I like, as it reflects an established store while at the same time its simple clean lines make it look somewhat modern.
However, I am open to any suggestions.
A would also like a favicon to go with it.
I will provide feedback and direction about the submissions, via the comments board.
No Files Added