Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- We teach crafts to people in a easy way
- We are simple and minimalist as the logo
- We are creative and modern
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Image + text, but in a way that the text can be removed to show only the image
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
- Most customers are women between 15 and 60 years old.
- The logo could contain craft tools like scissors, hammer, needles, brushes, pliers, or something like that.
- The font shouldnt be those curvy hand drawn ones.
- I'm thinking on using this font as the main font: https://creativemarket.com/KimmyDesign/5... , so, the logo should match with this font
- The main colors of my brand is attached. You dont need to use those same colors, but you need to use colors that match with then. I would like darker colors for the logo, like brown or grey.
- The logo should have 2 to 5 colors without those degrade effects.
No Files Added