Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
C2C events is an events company that is focusing on high end events - private & personal events - weddings, parties, dinners, etc., as well as corporate events - conferences, client parties & experiences, etc. There will be also be a specific focus on wineries & boutique hotels.
Based in San Francisco, C2C will focus on events in New York and California (C2C = coast to coast).
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo that will be used on website, email & printed marketing materials. The logo should be "C2C Events" - I do not want coast to coast written out.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
C2C is an "elite" event company that focuses on creating an experience for the customer. The audience can be broken down into two general categories:
1. Corporate events will be hosted for senior level executives and attendees
2. Private events will be high end - (people who spend money to host events). It is NOT an "events on a budget" company.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Clean lines, classy, simple but strong. Think Jackie O - not Paris Hilton.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Must have two colors - the primary color is gray and the secondary color is yellow.
Do NOT want anything "cartoon-ish/young" or flashy.
No Files Added