Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
Monarchist Society of Victoria
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) That the logo communicates Australian tradition and culture
2) That the logo conveys sophistication
3) Coveys the sense that the society is both accessible while being seen as prestigious
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Criticism in regards to the logo linked. Would like something much more refined and professional.
- Too old world, too stuffy
- Remove the motto, or change it to 'Crown, Country, Constitution
- We would advocate for a very simple, uncluttered two dimensional design - think 'keep calm and carry on'
- Monochromatic colour scheme - i.e. no intricate colour combinations
- No details i.e. jewels on crown - (the crown itself should perhaps be more influenced by the Australian Crown, as depicted in the coin image below).
- No English flag - Logo needs to portray Australia's individual identity
- Perhaps incorporate elements or take influence from the coat of arms of Victoria (also linked)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
No Files Added