Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a Hong Kong-based media company that is currently starting up an MMA (mixed martial arts) promotion. We plan to run several events per year in the Asia-Pacific, starting out initially in the Hong Kong / Macau / China area but ultimately branching out into other areas nearby. Beyond the business, we are personally passionate about the sport of MMA, and this project is near and dear to our hearts.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo that we will use on everything from our business cards to our stationary to our website to our tournament banners. We want something that will speak to both people who are already fans of MMA as well as people who haven't yet been exposed to the sport and will be seeing it for the first time.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Because MMA is a fairly new sport in this part of Asia, a lot of the people seeing this logo will be newcomers to the sport, so we're looking for a logo that will be interesting and enticing to those who haven't been exposed to MMA before. In this regard, we're especially interested in the 15-35 year-old urban demographic, with males being a more natural target than females. We want them to see us as not just a sport, but as a trendy form of entertainment. The government and the media will probably be paying close attention to MMA considering how new it is here, so we are also trying to impress upon people that this isn't a mindless bloodsport - it's a legitimate sports contest where the competitors are highly skilled athletes.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
If you run a Google Images search for "MMA logo," you will find exactly what we are *NOT* looking for: cheesy, basic logos that glorify the blood and violence of MMA. We're looking for something that is more Asia-chic - e.g. Shanghai Tang accessories, Vivienne Tam clothing prints. Beyond that, we don't want to narrow the scope too much - we're interested in seeing any designs and styles the creative community thinks would work for this.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
1) Absolutely no signs of blood, people beating each other up, chain-link cages, lightning, or other over-the-top MMA cliches
2) The words "Legend FC" and Chinese characters "" must appear as part of the design. I appreciate that Chinese will not be the first language of many of the designers who see this, but please be as creative as possible with how you represent the Chinese characters.
3) The logo must be separate from the text so that we can use the logo on a standalone basis as well.
4) Please don't get too granular with the details of the imagery. We need to be able to shrink the logo down to fit on business cards and stationary.
5) For colors, we have a strong preference for fire colors: red, yellow, orange, and purple
6) We would like to include animal imagery in the logo - specifically, either a dragon or a tiger. A dragon is preferred, but bear in mind that China's main MMA promotion Art of War (http://www.mmachina.com/) uses a dragon too, so nothing too similar to that.
No Files Added