Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a small, hip acupuncture clinic located in the San Francisco Bay area. The logo should be elegant, professional, and clean-looking, but also reflect our mission to make acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine accessible to everyone. We want people to see our logo and think, "Neat! I'll stop in for thirty minutes and will feel great afterward."
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Logo for storefront, business cards, promotional materials, website, and clothing. The website url is www.acutuneup.com (although i also registered acutune-up.com).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People from all walks of life, especially those who may not have tried acupuncture before because it seemed too scary or esoteric.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Simple, clean, peaceful-looking, but interesting. (Just no yin-yang symbols or chinese characters please.)
Also, we're going to have a line of meditation CD's, so the "tune" could also have a reference to music.
Also, right now our marketing is focused on helping educators (public school teachers especially) and nurses use acupuncture to avoid occupational burn-out.
No Files Added