Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a french champagne house looking for a new logo.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
The idea is simple, it should be a combinaison of a hand and a flute glass. The idea comes from an old painting we have from the founder of the house holding a glass of champagne.
> See attached files...
Now we would like - not a copy - but a stylish interpretation of this. It should be figurative and try to keep as much as you can a balance between modern & tradition (as its a bit the motto of the house)
While I received the first logos, I will try to adpat my message as better as I can..
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Mature & cosmopolitan people.
No Files Added