Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ESL4US.com is a web-based application helping workers born abroad to improve their communication skills in English (pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary...). It uses interactive video to put in contact ESL tutors and corporate workers from tech companies.
ESL is for English as a Second Language, and US is either for us (= we) or for USA
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that reflects our activity. The logo can integrate the name or not.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
This website will be used by professional workers but clients are corporations (Training or HR Departments).
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
We would like a logo with warm and powerful colors. Preferably three colors that we can reuse to redesign our website.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
Logo needs to be vectorized as we will use different sizes of it.
No Files Added