Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
ZAG Communications (www.zagcommunications.com) is looking for a new logo for our website (also being redone) and other online and offline marketing.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that's 'not in a box' like the current one, but that plays on the current color scheme (red and grey). Would like something that can easily move from the website to other mediums, preferably with a white background so it can be used in numerous formats.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Technology companies looking for a smart, nimble, well connected PR or IR (investor relations) firm.
No Files Added