LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Wharton Social Venture Fund is a student-run social venture capital (VC) fund. We focus on identifying startups that not only have an outstanding business model but also have a strong social mission. Some examples are recycling companies, education-related organizations, and companies that promote healthy living.
Currently, our symbol is dandelion because it disperses seeds through the wind. Similarly, we aim to disperse capital to support organizations and companies with significant social impact.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that we can use on our website, in written materials, and in PowerPoint presentations. A JPG version would be great.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are sophisticated, highly-educated professionals who either work with us as partners or who support us by providing funds. In either case, we are targeting smart, sophisticated, and influential men and women who are likely to work in finance and at venture capital firms.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
- Bain Capital logo (including font, color, and style) is very elegant, clean and memorable
- McKinsey & Company logo (including font, color, and style) is very elegant, clean and timeless
- We like navy blue, Perpetua font (and similar fonts), and style that is classic and timeless, but also prints well and looks unique (gives us our own identity instead of merely copying someone else's logo style).
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- The logo should include as few colors as possible (focus on navy blue).
- The font should be intelligent and timeless (eg. Perpetua font).
- The logo must be clear (high-resolution) and must print well in Word as well as PowerPoint.
- The logo must be unique (not identical logo or overall style as a well-known logo).
- The logo could include a simple image (one-color, nothing overely complex).
DON'T WANT TO SEE:
- Complicated design
- Funky font
- Overly tech-like
- Blurry (low resolution)
- More than 3 colors
No Files Added