Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
This app will change how tech people assemble into conferences, and the brand should have an identity that is unique within the conference space. We're SF-based and many of our attendees are themselves tech startups.
1. Differentiate from other older data conferences like strataconf.com or storageconference.org with a brand more similar to a web 2.0 startup than an old-fashioned conference
2. Simplicity using differing shades / hues of 2 colors, using a typical font, and eliminating complicated or elaborate shapes and designs. The 2 base colors could be blue and grey, blue and pink, yellow and grey, anything with simplicity and creativity.
3. Flexibility: brand should be adaptable to a tech conference and our web app, able to be seen on the website and print media and also on large venue banners and projected images. Brand should look good at small scale and large scale.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Optional: 1) Place a simple icon in front of the logo. Some ideas: make up an html symbol like , put a colon in the word like data:type, even put the words in carrots like
No Files Added