Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a startup who built web-mapping applications for various clients for the past 3 years. We'll be lauching a SaaS mapping product soon called mapspread and we need a logo for it
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo in various formats: one format for the main web page, one to be included in the application and one small version that says "Powered by mapspread"
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
We sell enterprise software to small businesses as well as large organizations.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Our logo (attached)
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
It would be nice if the logo would reuse our colors. Needs to look pro & trendy.
No Files Added