Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
restaurant, bar, catering
Describe the target audience for your logo
We are a food and beverages consulting company based in Shanghai, China run by a team of expatriates.
The local restaurant market is very dynamic while not mature yet.
Our target are local and foreign companies, start-up or established, willing to develop world class restaurant concepts. They may not be familiar with the industry and have strong cultural differences so we provide "turnkey" packages for restaurant owners "on the making"
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
- Industry related key elements(food, wines, service, operations...)
- Comprehensive, versatile, organized
- Modern, fun and technology
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
We would like a logo with both company name and image.
"BENTO" should be in uppercase
"Solutions" should be in lowercase
Image: We are really looking for something similar to Bento from Filemaker logo (attached)
The logo should be in 3D, and incorporate the industry specific elements in place of filemaker's ones. Art should be realistic
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
realistic colors for each part of image
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Website and business cards. All documents and ressources provided to our clients (manuals, forms, proposals...)
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
for the logo style
The "bento box" should be made of 5-6 compartments (As our draft logo attached), each one including art representing our area of expertise:
- Wine/ drinks
- Operations/ logistic/administration...
- IT/web/industry softwares
- Concept creation/branding
No Files Added