Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
RecipeNuts.com is a fun social networking recipe website that integrates community sharing functionality and powerful nutritional information and meal planning tools that caters to a new and growing genre of foodies and ordinary cooks.
Unlike traditional recipe sites which are generally segmented with the type and quality of recipes posted, RecipeNuts.com will include all types of recipes, from low-cost/easy macaroni and cheese to expensive/difficult Lobster with truffles.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo that will be primarily used on our RecipeNuts.com website. We want the logo to emphasize the following:
- Food and recipes
- Modern, clean, simple
- Community, connectivity
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
People who love food, love to share cooking ideas and recipes, and who love life. Generally unpretentious and good-humored, this new crowd appreciates a good traditional foie gras, but is also a grounded and educated individual, that is somewhat health and value conscious and appreciates practical shopping and nutritional tools.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Have fun - surprise us!
No Files Added