Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
A company dedicated to personal and professional development, coaching and consulting for the hospitality (e.g. restaurants) industry.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
A logo - symbol specifically - used on print, web, and digital media.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Professionals in the hospitality industry. We want them to know that this company is led by a "Rocky Balboa" type person who overcomes obstacles and inspires people and companies to achieve their ultimate potential.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Logo to be colorful, positive, and hopeful. It should infer change and transformation, freedom and clarity. This logo could evoke the feeling of crossing the finish line, and reaaching the mountain summit. We like the Obama Campaign logo.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
No Files Added