Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are a young, busy group of language professionals (translators, editors and proofreaders) based in Canada who work in French and English. Our name is Plush Text and we are a specialized, boutique-style translation company that focuses on the following fields: agriculture; biotechnology; energy resources and energy management; environment; food and food science; health, nutrition and general wellness; medicine; pharmaceuticals.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
Were looking for a logo that is stylish, professional, and a little bit fun. The logo will be used on our website, marketing materials, email, invoicespretty much all of our written communications with clients, online and offline. You can incorporate or gain inspiration from symbols or designs in any one of the above fields (agriculture, biotechnology, energy, etc.) or think about our key service (translation/written communications) and reflect on ideas that relate to language, words and conveying meaning.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience consists of businesses or organizations that use translation services to expand their markets, communicate and promote products. The people responsible for contracting translation services are usually 30 - 60 years old.
We sell a professional, premium-quality service.
Check out our (developing) website for a sense of who we are and what we do: www.plushtext.com
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- Think about what the word plush means. You might consider incorporating a visual aid of this adjective (perhaps using the plush effect, or not?).
- Because we are a bilingual company, you might consider incorporating one or more French accents.
- In terms of colours, we are currently using: dark brown (#3F2F22); teal (#388E8E); and a reddish purple (#990066). We like these colours; however, we will consider others that reflect the qualities we embody (see our website). Open to suggestions.
- Should work in both colour and black and white, if possible.
- Nothing overly elegant or cartoonish/clip art.
Please no earth or globe designs (really overdone in the translation industry, we think!).
Feel free to send me a message for more info.
No Files Added