Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
4:13 Fitness Club
What is your industry?
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
1) Faith-based fitness studio (faith - fitness - fusion) where we learn to honor God with our bodies AND to know God better through the proper treatment of our bodies
2) Communicates quality, clean, trustworthy, integrous, family-friendly, community
3) a community of people who (through all types of exercise, nutrition, study and more) pursue God in BODY, mind and spirit (emphasis on including the body/physical self into a holistic approach to relationship with God)
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
I'm open. Probably image and text ... but definitely need a version that includes the name of the studio.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
There is a temporary, working logo on www.413fitnessclub.com and https://www.gofundme.com/413-fitness-clu..., as well as additional information about the studio there. Please don't limit yourself by that logo -- it feels a bit dated and limited to strength training. The new logo will be used on all marketing and signage -- from website to envelopes to store front sign. I will attach the current logo as well as the logo from the parent company Sh'maFit. You will notice we used the same font. That is not necessary -- it was just an easy way to create some brand consistency for now. Parent company, Sh'maFit, has publications at www.shemafit.com
No Files Added