Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
WE provide ad solutions for Internet television. We work at the intersection of TV and the Internet, providing studios and advertisers with media targeting and packaging opportunities that help them succeed in the transition from analog to digtial.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
General purpose logo (for web site, business cards, marketing, etc.)
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
TV studio execs, Ad Agency execs, media buyers and planners.
We know how to build online TV media programs that are both targeted and have scale in the highest quality content available on the Internet.
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- the OUT in outrigger shouldn't have a different treatment and the R shouldn't be capped.
The logo should work in a variety of backgrounds and sizes/shapes.
Ideally, the logo has components that can be broken out and used separately.
No Files Added