Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
The main activity of the company is web development (including planning, design, seo, etc.). We also offer some IT services.
Our promotional text:
Protobit is a budding Slovenian company, specializing in web development and other IT services. We provide you with a complete solution, including the planning and development of a modern website and various intranet applications, management of your company's in-house network and server infrastructure, website hosting, search engine optimization, and much more. Our products excel technologically as well as aesthetically, while following all the latest trends in the field, guaranteeing accessibility, mobility and easy integration. By choosing Protobit, you will embark on a journey from an idea to the implementation of a complete web and IT solution for your company.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a modern (web 2.0-ish) logo for our new company, to be used on our website, stationery, e-mail signatures, etc. We are looking to replace our current (home-made) logo (www.protobit.net), but please don't let it influence you in any way.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience are mainly small- to medium-sized businesses, but we plan to target larger businesses in the future, too.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Most of these:
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE (or we don't want to see) THIS IN OUR DESIGN:
- a simple icon that scales nicely to small (think favicon), as well as large (billboard) sizes
- logo should include the company name (Protobit), although we don't wish to be integrated (use any letters) with the icon
- no more than 3 colours (preferably 2)
- it should look nice in black and white (2 shades).
- Logo must look nice on both light and dark backgrounds. We have no preference as to whether this is done with one logo, or whether you provide two versions of the same design. Please try to avoid any gradients or other decorations on the background.
- it should convey quality, standards, reliability and progress
- vector format
- we look forward to working with the winning designer and other good designers on future projects, including advertisements, business cards, more logos and mostly web site designs for our clients
- We tend to prefer dark violet color (see www.protobit.net) (but don't let this prevent you from trying other colors)
- Try to avoid monospace fonts
- One idea you can try, is something depicting collaboration, community,...
No Files Added