Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Secret Society of Shopaholics
What do you do?
We will develop a website - SecretSocietyOfShopaholics.com (under construction)
* a place for people to brag about their latest purchase or something they desire/need
* knowledge sharing
* photo posting
* Events, tweet-up to discuss goods and services they want and social with like-minded people
* encourage social buying - use collective group buying power to get local deals
* Have fun, social network
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Online shopping & discussion site
Describe the target audience for your logo
General internet savvy, working professionals who already use social network.
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Simple, easy to use, trendy, social
Style and Concept
What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
I'm open to either "Image only" or "Text and image"
What colors do you want to see in your logo?
white with either - any shade of blue or green
What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
Mostly for Website and print business cards and stationary
Do you have other info or links you want to share?
This is a place we encourage social networking, promote group/social buying and share the collective buying power
No Files Added