Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
In a typical Logo project on crowdspring, many professional designers submit dozens of custom designs based on your brief. See all designs submitted to this project.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
After collaborating with multiple designers, the client picked their favorite design, reviewed proofs, requested and received tweaks, and approved final files. The client received high resolution final design files and a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the design.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
We are launching a new website that helps people find the correct battery for their needs. So, in a sense, we are a battery detective, where we help people find the battery that they are looking for. Thus, the website is named Battery Ace, and the website is www.batteryace.com.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a logo base on the theme of Detective, someone like Sherlock Holmes(you can goto wikipedia.org to learn more about Sherlock Holmes). However, any detective is good. It is the theme that is important.
Some suggested Ideas:
1. A Bright Lamp (I image a bright lamp shining on a battery, just like a bright lamp shining on a suspect)
2. Dog/Hunting dog(maybe something like mcgruff the dog?
3. Deerstalker hat(like the one that Sherlock Holmes wear)
4. Magnifying glass
These are just suggestions, please feel free to contribute your own brilliant ideas.
We are looking for a clean, professional, modern logo. It should be colorful, but not too childish.
The font should be clear and easy to read. The logo should be clear (high-resolution) and must print well in Word.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
Our target audience is very broad. The main target audience encompass any consumer that needs to buy batteries. However, we notice that a lot of the battery buyer is between 25-60 years old, both man and woman. Thus, this is a more mature audience, not teenagers. The logo should appeal to the 25-60 age group.
WE LIKE THESE DESIGNS:
Please give us your brilliant ideas.
No Files Added