Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
23 de Enero is a startup company that designs, manufactures and sells Internet connected devices. It has been founded by two pioneers of the Web & the Internet of things.
The company has an international mindset and its products will be sold globally.
23 de Enero (meaning January 23rd in Spanish) is the name of a neighborhood in Caracas, Venezuela. The neighborhood has two levels of urbanization, the first one being modernist mega-buildings and the second one being home-made houses ranging from favella-style shacks to simple houses.
Check the Internet for more details and photos, for example http://www.canopycanopycanopy.com/6/the_....
That two-tiered development is a metaphor of what we are trying to do with consumer electronics: build a system that leaves room for consumers to adapt, modify, hack and make the products their own.
We believe in power to consumers, DIY, open-source, curiosity, green technology, responsible business, honesty and humility.
We are not going to change the world, but we will try to do business in a more respectful way towards consumers and the environment.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
We need a logo for the company, and a recommendation on matching typographies for print and online material.
The logo will appear on:
- products (although products will have their own names)
- consumer facing websites: ecommerce, community, support
- printed material: packaging, user guides, corporate stationary
The logo should reflect the company values (see above). It should stay away from the consumer electronics conventions, and be closer to community-based initiatives.
It may or may not be graphically allusive to its urban metaphor (see above).
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
The audience is consumers from around the world, mainly from North America and Europe.
Main target group are men and women, 25-50 y.o., curious, internet-savvy and trend-conscious.
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
Everything is open!
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
The logo must feature the whole company name 23 de Enero but insist on 23, so that the name can be easily read and remembered as 23 something when quickly looked at.
It should both work in large and small versions, in color and monochrome.
Color scheme is fully open.
No Files Added