Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive design brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented designers created dozens of unique designs.
- 220,000+ designers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Logo?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning design and received final files.
- Collaborate with the winning designer.
- The designer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Tell us what you need
What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
Capo is a new luxurious, modern restaurant with mediterranean cuisine, a caf, and a bar.
It offers a relaxed atmosphere, excellent food, and top-notch services.
What logo styles do you like (image + text, image only, text only, etc.)
We would like a simple, elegant text logo. No images or symbols related to food, drinks, etc. Ornaments are definitely allowed.
The logo must exhibit good typography in terms of spacing, baseline alignment, relations between the characters, etc. We don't have a preference towards any letter style (roman, cursive, sans, etc.)
The site we're creating will display the logo on a black background.
Either a wider-than-taller rectangle (landscape) or a square.
The logo must be on a transparent background.
Do you have any other info or links you want to share?
Please, take a look a prototype of a logo that we're currently using for the project.
Some issue that we have identified with the existing logo are:
- It features an additional text (Mediterranean Restaurant)
- The P is somewhat too long
- The tilt doesn't look good
- The top curve of the "C" could be larger
No Files Added